27 February 2009

Unbelievable!

I realize the previous entry was quite short, so I hope you will excuse me for that. You see, I was already ravenously hungry when I returned from my walk, and I postponed my dinner plans to report on the imps' latest shenanigans. So as I was finishing that hurried post, I could practically smell the burger and chips I so desperately wanted. Then I stopped everything and thought to myself, "I can smell burgers and chips."

Once again, I trudged through the house to determine just what was going on. To my amazement, the imps were huddled around the fry pan--cooking the bison!
With that, I headed for the nearest pub for a bite and a pint of American swill. I probably shouldn't leave them unattended, but really, who knows what they do when I'm not around.

1 comment:

LFSAlden said...

Sweet little Owl Imp has arrived at his adoptive home! He's nestled down in the knitting basket and is staring out at all The Bigs with slowly abating alarm.

If you'd like me to email a photo, please have your lovely assistant PM me on Ravelry with the email address.